Rendez-Vous Place Stalislas, monumental projection in Nancy
Summer-like scenography of monumental images narrates Nancy and its region
Registered since 1983 on the UNESCO world heritage, the Place Stanislas adorns itself every summer evening of the panoramic show created and orchestrated by Spectaculaires; a multidimensional journey to the height of one of the most beautiful places of Europe.
Developed on 5 facades (City hall, Opera, Fine arts Museum, Queen's Hotel and Jacquet Pavilion), the “Rendez-Vous Place Stanislas” 2012 was enriched by a sequence dedicated to Jean Prouvé, big designer of the XXth century and former mayor of the City.
A show seen by more than 300 000 people every summer!
How does it work ?
- more than 35 000 HD images
- 6 Barco video-projectors (22 000 and 30 000 lumens)
- 7 full HD media-servers
- 1 sound and music spatialised universe Meyer Sound 6 points
- 3km of optical fibers
- Real time technical information between Nancy and Rennes, Spectaculaires’ headquarter
- Equipment and devices all integrated to the UNESCO world heritage and so nearly invisible
© Photos : Jean-Marc Charles / All rights reserved